PressureCook Pro - 20-in-1 MULTIFUNCTION COOKER
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATIVE DESIGN, INNOVATION APPLIANCEInduction HeatingA method of heat transfer, induction heating generates an electric current to create a magnetic field that transfers heat to a cooking vessel. It is more energy efficient than standard heating technologies, such as electrical cookers, and cooks food more evenly.Simple Pre-set ProgramsThe PressureCook Pro enables you to make meals with minimal fuss. Choose from Slow cook, meat, white rice, sew, soup, porridge steam, braise, cake, pizza, pasta, roast, deep fry, defrost, yogurt, simmer
Voice GuidanceThe PressureCook Pro offers a text-to-speech function that announces a selection, provides usage guidance and provides a warning before pressure is released and cooking is complete.Seven Pressure LevelsThe PressureCook Pro allows you to start or adjust pressure at any time during the cooking process. Prepare meals based on your taste by selecting your desired level of pressure with the press of a button.
Automatic Electronic Pressure Release ValveThe PressureCook Proautomatically depressurises at the end of the cycle. The appliance provides a warning before pressure is released to avoid burns from manual release.24-hour TimerThePressureCook Pro features a convenient digital timer that automatically begins cooking allowing you to attend to other tasks
Save Time and SpaceThis innovative appliance takes control of every meal you make. Avoid storing multiple home appliances in your kitchen by using the PressureCook Pro to combine all your ingredients, select a pre-set program and do all the cooking.
PRECISE CONTROL OVER PRESSURE, TEMPERATURE AND HEATING POWER
TECHNICAL AND PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
POWER: 1,250 W VOLTAGE: 220-240 V CAPACITY: 5 L FUNCTIONS: Slow cook, meat, white rice, stew, soup, porridge, steam, braise, cake, pizza, pasta, roast, deep fry, defrost, yogurt, simmer and DIY SAFETY FEATURES: 10 safety features PRESSURE LEVELS 7 pressure levels INDUCTION HEATING TECHNOLOGY: Yes VOICE GUDIANCE: Yes PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE: Yes LOCKING FUNCTION: Yes KEEP WARM FUNCTION: Yes DELAY START: Yes ADJUSTABLE TIMER: Yes COUNTDOWN TIMER: Yes INNER POT MATERIAL: Non-stick coating DISPLAY PANEL: LED WARRANTY: 2 years DIMENSIONS: 395x320x290 mm WEIGHT: 7.5 kg
- Competitor Comparison
BELOW IS A FACTUAL COMPARISON BETWEEN THE
PressureCook Pro Philips All-In-One Cooker Breville the Fast Slow Pro Tefal Cook4Me 6L Multicooker POWER: 1,250 W 1,000 W 1,100 W 1,200 W FUNCTIONS: Slow cook, meat, white rice, stew, soup, porridge, steam, braise, cake, pizza, pasta, roast, deep fry, defrost, yogurt, simmer and DIY saute, stew, yogurt, bake reduce, saute, sear to retain and intensify flavours, slow cook, pressure cook, pressure steam brown, saute, steam, rice cooker PRESSURE LEVELS: 7 pressure levels High and low pressure 8 pressure levels High and low pressure INDUCTION HEATING TECHNOLOGY: Yes No No No VOICE GUIDANCE: Yes No No No PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE: Yes Yes Yes Yes LOCKING FUNCTION: Yes Yes Yes Yes SAFETY FEATURES: 10 safety features 9 safety features Not Disclosed Not Disclosed AUTOMATIC ELECTRONIC PRESSURE RELEASE VALVE: Yes Yes No No VOICE WARNING BEFORE PRESSURE RELEASES: Yes No No No KEEP WARM FUNCTION: Yes Yes Yes Yes DELAY START: Yes Yes Yes Yes ADJUSTABLE TIMER: Yes Yes Yes Yes COUNTDOWN TIMER: Yes Yes Yes Yes INNER POT MATERIAL: Non-stick coating Whitford golden coating Ceramic Coating Non-stick coating DISPLAY PANEL: LED Digital LCD Digital WARRANTY: 2 years domestic 2 years 1 year 2 years DIMENSIONS: 395x320x290mm N/A 343x323x348mm N/A WEIGHT: 7.5 kg N/A N/A N/A
Please note we do not sell Philips, Breville and Tefal products
- 10 Safety Features
EQUIPPED WITH 10 UNIQUE SAFETY FEATURES
- The thermal cut-out located at bottom of the pot will cut off if inner pot temperature exceeds the maximum level.
- The thermal fuse at the bottom of the pot will disconnect if the inner pot temperature exceeds the maximum level and the thermal cut-out failed to respond.
- If the inner pot temperature exceeds the maximum temperature, the appliance automatically turn off the electric supply and stop heating due to a thermal sensor in the lid.
- The appliance will not begin cooking unless the lid is properly engaged.
- The lid cannot be opened if the appliance is in the pressure operation mode.
- The appliance will not begin cooking if the rotary handle is in unlocked position.
- The inner cover plate will not allow the appliance to begin cooking unless it is properly fitted.
- The automatic electronic pressure release function allows the appliance to automatically exhaust pressure if the pressure exceeds the limit and when cooking is complete.
- Directional pressure feature allows the appliance to only release pressure in one direction.
- The exhaust valve core is secured in double protection for additional safety.
- Our Promise
At Prestige Home Appliances, our prime goal is to offer high-quality appliances for everyday kitchens.
Launched by Australian-owned and internationally renowned company Froothie International, Prestige Home Appliances is proud to offer quality goods to households around Australia in partnership one of the nation’s most respected global brands, Optimum Appliances.
We will always service customers promptly and deliver products without delay, thanks to our nationwide network of service centres and warehouses.
Our trained and experienced Warranty and Support team is available 24 hours every day of the week to assist with any questions you may have about your Optimum appliance.